Thursday, January 14, 2016

Candy Swirl Santa by Janet Zickler Casey - 1/14/16

January 14, 2016--Finally began working on this cute santa ornament and have completed stitching the face.  This is one of three santas that I'm working on at the same time.  The hat looks like it'll be a lot of fun to work on.

Candy Swirl Santa Face Stitched
March 20, 2014--I have just acquired my third Janet Zickler Casey santa called Candy Swirl Santa. It was recently offered as a Buy-It-Now item on eBay and I was able to snatch it up.   It came with the drawn image on canvas and the full stitch guide.  I now need to visit a needlepoint shop and purchase threads, but first I'll go looking at my Thread Inventory--may have most of what's needed.  Will probably change the eye shape a little so he looks like he's smiling rather than angry, or am I the only one who sees that?

See the In Process Projects page on the right for a look at the project photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment