Statcounter

Monday, January 15, 2018

Fiber Talk Podcast - 1/15/18

January 15, 2018--A few months ago I read or heard about a new podcast called Fiber Talk hosted by Gary Parr and Christine Williams for and about needleworkers.  I've never bothered with podcasts before, but I love, love, love this one. 

Every week since January, 2017, Gary Parr and Christine Williams interview needlework artists, as well as have a mid-week chat with just the two of them talking.  I'm currently binge-listening to these podcasts and getting to know teachers, designers, shop owners, etc., etc., through these interviews.   There are so many wonderful needlework artists out there.

Kudos to Gary and Christine for what they are doing and I look forward to their future podcasts as well as catching up on their older ones.

Fiber Talk Podcast Logo

2 comments:

  1. Brenda,
    Thanks for listening and for the kind words. Glad you're enjoying the podcasts. We have fun recording them.
    Gary and Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to listen to this podcast. I just have so little time. I will have to make it a goal to listen to at least one episode every week until I catch up.

    ReplyDelete