Statcounter

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Updated Name Tag - 08/21/16

August 21, 2016--Leaving on Monday for ANG's Seminar in New Orleans.  DH is coming with me and we're driving, taking three days for a little sight seeing along the way.

Anywho, I took a look at my pathetic chapter name tag that I sloppily put together 5 years ago and decided it needed an upgrade, a remake, a total makeover, so to speak.  So here it is, before and after.  Amazing what a little cording can do, and some ribbon, white lining, etc.

Name Tag Before

Name Tag After
Now I'm ready for seminar.  Hope to see you there.


2 comments:

  1. I love all the beach themed buttons. I like the look of yours with the cording. I really should think of doing the same to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, Brenda! Have fun in NOLA.

    ReplyDelete