Statcounter

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Peyote Beaded Needle Case - 4/23/22

April 23, 2022--While on a Rhine riverboat cruise a few weeks ago, I learned a new technique taught by Sandy Arthur, the trip's host, called peyote beading.  She designed this adorable needle case cover as a trip memento and taught us how to work up the peyote "stitch" and cover a wooden case.   I had always wanted to learn how to do peyote beading, but there are no local bead shops near me for classes in Delaware, so assumed it would never happen.   The results are far from perfect, but I'm pleased nonetheless.


Peyote Needle Case Finished Side 1

Peyote Needle Case Finished Side 2


Peyote Needle Case Finished Bottom



Peyote Needle Case Before Finishing


1 comment:

  1. Looks like excellent beading to me and such a wonderful memento of the trip.

    ReplyDelete