Statcounter

Friday, May 27, 2022

Santa Snow-Cone - 5/27/22

May 27, 2022--Just finished stitching my 15th Santa called Snow-Cone Santa designed by Janet Zickler-Casey.  I love these Santas and am trying to keep up with my plan of stitching one old and one new (this is one of the older ones from 2003).    I love the sparkle and fluffiness of the moustache and hat brim.  My bunka brush got a lot of use on this one.  The beard looks a little like an ice cream cone.

Snow-Cone Santa designed by Janet Zickler Casey




2 comments:

  1. Love him! Did you use a different thread, stitch, or both for the brim on hat and that wonderful beard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melita. The beard was stitched with Bella Lusso (2 strands) since the called for thread, Designers Dream, is no longer available. The hat brim was done with two layers of RG Artic Rays. The moustache was stitched using RG Fancy Fur. Lots of fun to do.

      Delete