Statcounter

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Bracelet Flat Herringbone with Two Hole Duo Beads - 12/13/23

December 13, 2023--I continue to learn new things every time I bead up a project.  This time it was how to make a flat herringbone bracelet with two-hole "duo" and seed beads using a free pattern from Jill Wiseman Designs.   It was fun to do.  However, finding just the right colors proved to be a bit more daunting.  I found a shop in Annapolis, MD called the Twisted Bead which had multi-colored packs of Duo beads.  I chose one which contained dark bronze, light blue, very pale blue, silver and clear duo beads.   An interesting selection.  I used dark bronze seed beads to connect the Duo beads.

I tried to be random at how I placed the Duo beads, but found I just had to pick out the five colors to place in each row.   Then I worked very hard NOT to have the colors line up next to, on top of, or below each other.  Whew.   Random--nope!


Bracelet Flat Herringbone with Two Hole Duo Beads


No comments:

Post a Comment