Statcounter

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Star 3D Five-Pointed Peyote Beaded - 4/2/24

April 2, 2024--After working up the 3D 5-pointed mini beaded stars, I just knew this beauty would be next.  It's a larger 5-pointed 3D star designed by Phyllis Zunte and I found the pattern on Etsy.  You can see the back of the star through the center opening.   It has lots of dimension and sparkle.  As you can see in the photos below, the star is made up of five "warped" squares that are zipped together.  I'm discovering lots of patterns using this technique, but for now, I think I'll stitch this one again with dark blue seed beads and pearl colored bicones outlined in gold seed beads.


Star Beaded Peyote 3D - Strictly Beading - Finished

Star Beaded Peyote 3D - Strictly Beading - Finished Side View


Star Beaded Peyote 3D - Strictly Beading - 5 Sections

Star Beaded Peyote 3D - Strictly Beading - 1 Section
Star Beaded Peyote 3D - Strictly Beading - 4 Sections Stitched Together





8 comments:

  1. I created a monster! LOL - It looka fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. This message came through from Anonymous, but I'm assuming it's Sue. Correct?

      Delete
    2. I just found out the anonymous message came from from Sandy A. Thanks Sandy--I'm definitely hooked on beading now.

      Delete
  2. With Sandy’s creativity, she has a knack for sending people down rabbit holes! (Sue Reed)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the cult! It’s beautiful.

    ReplyDelete