Statcounter

Saturday, September 14, 2024

Scarf Chevron Beaded - 9/14/24

September 14, 2024--While attending the Makers' Festival (bead show) in Lancaster, PA at the beginning of August, I had the pleasure of meeting Barb, the owner of Owl Be Beading out of Bethlehem, PA.  I purchased her Chevron Scarf kit in the silver, grey, black and blue colorway which I've just completed.  I love it!  The photos below don't do the colors justice, and I still need to learn how to best have the folds hang around my neck.   The scarf is beaded with size 11 beads and the pattern was very detailed and easy to follow.  I'm considering doing another in a gold/black/tan colorway.


Scarf Chevron Finished

Scarf Chevron Finished Shown Flat

Scarf Chevron Finished Shown around Neck

Owl Be Beading has Zoom bead-ins on Wednesday evenings and I hope to be able to participate in this activity soon.  


No comments:

Post a Comment