Statcounter

Saturday, September 12, 2026

Needle Puller Tool - 9/12/26

September 12, 2026—I have a new favorite tool: the needle puller I purchased from Amazon.

About a week ago, Jane at Chilly Hollow wrote about a Bohin Needle Puller used by quilters. I learned that Amazon sells it for about $23, while a generic version of the same tool costs $12—so I snapped one up. There are plenty of YouTube videos that show how to use the device. Because arthritis has caused my fingers to lose strength, I had been using small pliers to pull needles through the back of my work to secure thread. This needle puller fits comfortably in my hand and is so easy to use. It’s perfectly designed to work like a thimble for pushing the needle through fibers, then like a puller to complete the action.

I’ve even developed a side-scoop method: I guide the needle into the puller, press the plunger to secure it, and then pull. Easy.

 


Note:  These are stock photos taken from Amazon's website.


No comments:

Post a Comment