Statcounter

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Favorite Apps

June 29, 2013--I've added a new section on the right called Favorite Apps.  It's wonderful having access to stitches on my iPhone.

My favorite is an Access type app called HanDBase.  I use it to inventory my threads, projects, books, beads, etc.  In future posts, I'll give details about each database and how they are set up.  I chose this type of app so that I could have as much or as little detail I wanted in each database.  Also, I can enter data on my iPhone or on my PC and sync the two.  It's great to have my thread inventory with me when shopping.   Yes, it did take some time to set up, but it was worth it.  Now, when I start a new project, I get to "play" with my new threads by entering each one in the database.  To me it's all part of the fun of doing needlepoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment