Statcounter

Sunday, March 6, 2022

Stocking Florentine Variation Mardi Gras - 3/6/22

March 6, 2022--Finished stitching this Mardi Gras themed project and am now thinking about the type of cording to make when I turn this into a stocking ornament (twisted or Kumihimo).  


Stocking Florentine Variations Mardi Gras Completed


Stocking Florentine Variations Mardi Gras Completed Side View


March 4, 2022--I signed up to participate in this month's ANG CyberPointers Chapter project designed by Pat Mazu called Variations of a Florentine Design.  I am working on the stocking and choose my thread colors based upon purple/teal/gold beads I had in my stash from other projects.   So, I'm calling it my Florentine Variation Mardi Gras Stocking.   It's working up very quickly and below are photos of my progress to date and thread colors.  I tried to show the dimensional effect of the beads in the side view photo.


Stocking Florentine Variations Mardi Gras in Process




Threads Stocking Florentine Variations Mardi Gras in Process Side View

Threads Stocking Florentine Variations

Here's a photo of the project as designed by Pat Mazu.

Stocking Florentine Variations Designed by Pat Mazu Project Photo


1 comment: