Statcounter

Thursday, June 23, 2022

A Needleart Judge's Reference by NAN - A Review

June 22, 2022--I've never written a book review before, but this book, or rather booklet, proved worthy of discussion.      As a helper/teller at the Rehoboth Beach Museum's Annual Needleworkers Exhibit, I found this book chock full of helpful information.  

Firstly, it is published by the National Acadamy of Needlearts (NAN) and is available here on their website.  As you can see from the chapters shown on the information page, copied below, there is so much to assist judges and exhibit planners in putting together a successful exhibition.  I especially liked the last section entitled Other Skills and Considerations.  I hope you'll agree with me that it's a valuable resource for those involved with needlework exhibitions.




No comments:

Post a Comment