Statcounter

Friday, June 24, 2022

Holiday Bell Fuchsia Ornament - 6/24/22

June 24, 2022--I loved stitching this Susan Portra Holiday Bell using fuchsia-colored threads and beads.  It's the 13th of these Holiday Ornaments stitched to date and the instructions for this one were published in the December, 2016 Needlepoint Now Magazine.  I have three more to work up which will bring the total number of ornaments to 16.  There were supposed to be 24 in the series, but I understand from the magazine editor they are no longer available.  Oh well, I'll enjoy the ones I have,

It is difficult to see the fuchsia color since I stitched the bell on red canvas.  I tried removing the red canvas from the background so you could get a better idea of the beautiful colors of the bell.  I succeeded somewhat.  


Ornament Holiday Bell Fuchsia Completed




Ornament Holiday Bell Fuchsia Completed with Background Removed



No comments:

Post a Comment