Statcounter

Saturday, April 1, 2023

Beaded Bracelet Peyote Dogwood - 4/1/23

April 1, 2023--I'm hooked on working up beaded bracelets, and this time it's a peyote beaded one with a dogwood button clasp.  I love the YouTube videos produced by Beads Gone Wild, the shop where I purchased the kit for this bracelet.  They give you lots of detailed instructions, much of which can be used in other projects.   

And I'm continuing to work on my ANG Master Needlepointer Certificate Program, Stage 2.  All of the designing, drafting and testing on the last section of this project have been done and I'm happily stitching away.  I actually believe the stitching and report will be completed in plenty of time (deadline for mailing is about April 17th).   I should be able to blog about it once the piece has been "graded", sometime in early Summer.  Stay tuned.

Bracelet Dogwood Peyote Laid Out

Bracelet Dogwood Peyote


No comments:

Post a Comment