Statcounter

Sunday, March 26, 2023

Beaded Bracelet Holiday Russian Spiral - 3/26/23

March 26, 2023--Here I go--deeper into the rabbit hole of beading delight.  I ordered some kits on sale from Beads Gone Wild and easily completed this beautiful Holiday Russian Spiral bracelet.   The kit had everything--beads, thread, toggle hardware, instructions, needles, etc.  I was also able to find additional video instructions on YouTube.  

Now I have to discipline myself to finish Stage 2 of ANG's Master Needlepointer Certification program.  The last portion required some serious planning, drafting, graphing, etc.  That's behind me now and all I need do is stitch it up.  It all still requires a lot of counting.  Whine, whine....wine, wine.

Holiday Russian Spiral Bracelet--kit by Beads Gone Wild


No comments:

Post a Comment