Statcounter

Friday, June 9, 2023

Beaded Starfish Pendants - 6/9/23

June 9, 2023--Currently I'm President of my local American Needlepoint Guild chapter, Delaware's Seashore Chapter, and I like to give the members little table favors when attending the chapter's Anniversary Lunch in June and the Holiday Lunch in December.  This month's table favors were little beaded starfish pendants which I learned how to do from a free YouTube video designed by Kelly Dale from a shop called Off the Beaded Path (the printed pattern is available at a small cost from the shop).  They are fun and quick to work up and are great stash busters using size 11 and 8 seed beads measuring about 1.75" across.   They can be used as necklace pendants, key fobs, purse charms, etc.  Here's a photo of what I put together for my chapter mates....



2 comments:

  1. What nice favor! So appropriate and personal. They'll love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melita. I believe they were well received.

      Delete