Statcounter

Monday, September 18, 2023

Bracelet Peyote Marrakesh - 9/18/23

September 18, 2023--I just finished peyote beading this beautiful bracelet kit designed by June Wiseman of Jill Wiseman Designs.   The written instructions were wonderful, and if you need extra help, Jill has lots of YouTube videos that cover all aspects of beading, from full projects to separate techniques.   

I wish you could see the sparkle of this bracelet.  I added the gold picot edge using size 15 seed beads to hide the thread along the edges that could be seen.  With this kit I learned how to make a beaded toggle along with a peyote beaded loop.   Now I know how to finish my bracelets and necklaces without having to purchase metal toggles, sliding locks, etc.

Bracelet Peyote Marrakesh Flat


No comments:

Post a Comment