Statcounter

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Podcast Interview by Gary Parr of FiberTalk - 4/28/19

April 28, 2019--A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Gary Parr of FiberTalk Podcast to talk for 60 minutes about needlepoint and all that entails.  The interview went up earlier this afternoon, and I must admit, after listening to it, found myself laughing again at some of the conversations we had.



You can find the interview 2 ways:

On the podcast at:  https://wetalkfiber.com/2019/04/28/fiber-talk-with-brenda-cote/

On FlossTube at: https://youtu.be/itU96EOtn-A

If you use the podcast app, you can increase the speed to 1.5 to 2 times normal to get through the hour faster.  Or really slow it down and use it to put yourself to sleep.  LOL.

I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed talking with Gary.

1 comment:

  1. This was such a great podcast, Brenda. I'm in the middle of listening to it again because pourquoi pas? I saw a cartonnage class photo on a French blog some time back. I was drooling. This is a class I would love to see Sassy Jacks offer. I'm five hours away, but it is something I would try to make time for. Until then I've found a site that will teach me with some free online classes. As an American this may be as good as it gets, and I'm thrilled to try my hand at it with some French General fabrics. Happy Stitching. Judy

    ReplyDelete