Statcounter

Saturday, March 27, 2021

My Vintage Heart - Updated 3/27/21

March 27, 2021--Finished this beautiful heart into an ornament and love how it came out.  Lots of sparkly bling.  Project information can be found below copied from prior blogs.


My Vintage Heart Finished Front



My Vintage Heart Finished Back

My Vintage Heart Kumihimo Cord


My Vintage Heart Kumihimo Cord Setup

December 6, 2020--The bling has been added and wow--it's beautiful.    Purchasing Nancy Cucci's designs and kits with beads is always a lot of fun.  There's a nice surprise at the end when all the beads are attached--shine, texture, dimension, etc.   This project did not disappoint.  

My Vintage Heart Completed

My Vintage Heart Completed Side View 1

My Vintage Heart Completed Side View 2

November 30, 2020--The stitching is done and all sections ready for embellishment with the beautiful (and many vintage) beads Nancy included in the kit.  I love how beads add so much "wow" factor and can't wait to see what this will look like all dressed up.  Stay tuned.

My Vintage Heart Before Beading

November 17, 2020--When ANG's CyberPointers Chapter offered up this heart by Nancy Cucci last June with lessons to begin in November, I signed up immediately.  Her hearts are so beautiful with wonderful bead embellishments, and this heart doesn't disappoint (click on Collections to the right to see other projects designed by Nancy Cucci that I've stitched to date).   I love how she added antique beads to the kit that were accumulated by her over the years.

Here's a photo of the completed outline done in Tent Stitch.  Now the fun begins.


My Vintage Heart Outlined

No comments:

Post a Comment