Statcounter

Monday, January 3, 2022

Janet Zickler Casey Santas Stitched to Date - 1/3/22

 Click on the photo caption to view more information about each santa.

January 1, 2022--In keeping with my goal of stitching one new and one old Janet Zickler Casey's santas each year, I stitched the below Cashmere and North Wind Santas.  This makes 14 santas stitched to date.


Cashmere Santa Completed

North Wind Santa Completed

May 18, 2020--Here's the 12th santa ornament stitched so far--North Wind Santa


North Star Santa Completed


May 12, 2020--the 11th Janet Zickler Casey santa stitched to date called Santa in the Moon.


Santa in the Moon Completed


January 5, 2020--The 10th JZC santa, Heart Santa, is stitched.


Santa Heart


February 11, 2019--The 9th JZC santa is stitched.


Star Spangled Santa


January 9, 2019--Here's the eighth stitched so far to add to the list below.


Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star Santa


November 16, 2018—Recently I counted up the number of santa ornaments designed by Janet Zickler Casey that I’ve stitched over the years.  Below are 7 out of 23 total to date.  As new ones are completed, I’ll add them to the list.  My goal is to stitch two a year (one new, one old) until all are done.  Click on the caption for more information about each santa pictured.


Candy Swirl Santa
Pine Cone Santa

Nutcracker Santa
Christmas Tree Santa

Silver Bell Santa


Christmas Light Santa

Candy Cane Santa

To see the santas yet to be stitched, please click on the 2 Pages on the right side of this blog called Planned Projects and In Process Projects.

  1. I did not stitch a Santa in 2020. I need to get one on the frame as they are so much fun to stitch!

    ReplyDelete

7 comments:

  1. Brawo! Imponująca galeria św. Mikołajków.Są bardzo śmieszne i tak dużo różnych szwów needlepoint.
    Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I still have lots more to stitch. They are lots of fun.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE those santa's !!! Great job !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I now have two more on stretcher bars to stitch this year. They are so much fun to do.

      Delete
  3. Do you share any of the stitches you used! I’m
    Interested in the beard for the first Santa. The Cashmere Santa. Your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I hope you received my email message letting you know I was traveling and would reply to your comment upon my return. Well, I'm now home and the designer called this a "cashmere" stitch and used Impressions threads and beads. I hope this answers your question.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful
    Wish I could see how to do the stitches

    ReplyDelete